You are awesome. You like fun things. Perhaps even Salesforce things. And I like making Salesforce things for you. But I can't make awesome Salesforce things for you if we don't get to know each other better. So...
I'd like to introduce you to the Longshore Consulting second annual Nonprofits who Salesforce Survey. It takes 5 minutes to fill out, and I'll hugely appreciate you if you do! Still not convinced? Here's 5 reasons why you should spend the next 5 minutes sharing your knowledge with the community:
1. Visiblity = Power. Your feedback will allow the Salesforce nonprofit community to understand on a large scale what is working well and what could be improved.
2. It will help you. When you check out the results, you'll know how other nonprofits are thinking and feeling about Salesforce. It'll be like you'll be able to read minds!
3. You can win stuff. Seriously. To thank you for your 5 minutes, you can optionally enter to win one of 19 prizes (!) valued at a total of $600 (!!!). Check out all of the prizes here.
4. You'll get more awesome free stuff! When Longshore Consulting offers free training, affordable coaching options, blog posts, and additional resources to the nonprofit Salesforce community, the number one resource I use to determine what topics I should cover is the Nonprofits who Salesforce Survey.
5. Did I mention I would appreciate you? For real for real. Want to take your awesomeness to the next level? Click here to tweet a message to your friends to invite them to take the survey too!
Missy (@missylongshore on Twitter and Periscope) writes this blog just for you!